We are looking for an experienced individual who is capable of multi-tasking, speaking with customers, sales consultants and managers; while maintain basic cash receipt skills and basic data entry of customer contact information into our dealer management system.
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting customers as they enter the dealership. By presenting a professional appearance and a cordial, businesslike presence, this person becomes for the customer the strong, positive first impression of the dealership. The Receptionist projects this same presence on the phone when customers call the dealership. In addition, this person, because of a thorough understanding of the dealership, knows to whom to route incoming calls and is accurate in taking messages when calls cannot be routed to the appropriate person. In this role person keeps track of traffic flow within the dealership and documents where and to whom customers are referred.
We are looking for a personable, outgoing personality to greet customers in person and on the phone. You will be responsible for welcoming them to the store, gathering basic information such as name, whether they are here for sales or service and the vehicle in which they are interested.
You must be able to operate a multi-line phone system, maintain basic reports using Excel, be comfortable navigating a CRM system and be willing to operate as part of the team.
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Ability to answer a multiple line telephone console, screening calls and forwarding messages.
- Scheduling of appointments and events
- Collecting payments
- Knowledge of simple mathematical calculations and banking procedures
- Availability to work Monday - Saturday
- Must have reliable transportation
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- HS diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication/organizational skills a must!
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
Wage hourly and competitive.